PokéNaruto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokéNaruto Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Time and Date
Partners/Affiliates
Partners
SSPokémon

Affiliates
User Control Panel

Your profile

Edit Profile

Preferences

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Members

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PMs sent

Other

Topics being watched

Share | 

Rate a guide

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
WonderGirl
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
WonderGirl

Custom User Title : Super Hero, ready to save you
Female Posts : 541

Rate a guide Vide http://www.pokenaruto.cz.cc/
PostSubject: Rate a guide Rate a guide Icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 6:37 am

Okay so I thought this game would be really cool because I get to know what you guys think about the guides on PokéNaruto's site xD So basically the point is that I name a guide or page that I made in the site and you guys rate it out of 10 or 20 and say what you think about it and what could be improved. More than one member can rate a guide. Okay, it's not really a game but we can still make it fun xD

First guide to be rated:

Grammar and Spelling Help
Back to top Go down
Song
Song

Rate a guide Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rate a guide Rate a guide Icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 3:25 pm

• Lack of vocabulary.
  • Informal

Personally,I think guides should be written in a formal kind of manner. The reader may or may not take it seriously. What do I mean by formal? Not using you/we/us/I so it will or seem more professional. For vocabulary, I mean words such as "things". Using more sophisticated words would be beneficial for the reader since at first they would be wondering what the word means and maybe even select the listed sources for reference.Aside from that,this guide would get a 7.5/10. If it wasn't meant to be formal...8.5/10 where's the other 1.5? It'll turn into a 10 when you post more content into it. o: If you need help with ideas,I'd love to suggest xD. Not that I'm a grammar nazi or anything. >_>; There are lots of things you haven't touched for grammar/spelling. I met a few or hundreds of horrible grammar noobs. D:
Back to top Go down
WonderGirl
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
WonderGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rate a guide Rate a guide Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 6:59 am

Actually it wasn't meant to be formal because then people who don't have a good grammar and spelling just don't feel like reading it if they don't understand what I mean xD But thanks for your help ^_^ What kind of content do you think I should add to it?
Back to top Go down
Song
Song

Rate a guide Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rate a guide Rate a guide Icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 2:02 pm

the usage or commas and semicolons. or listing. o.o lots of people have trouble with that. And maybe in the introduction you should state how people type on the computer like 1337 talk. Stating all the disadvantages and flaws of 1337 talk. That will be more convincing and maybe humorous in a sense.
Back to top Go down
WonderGirl
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
WonderGirl

PostSubject: Re: Rate a guide Rate a guide Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:51 am

Lol, I see what you mean xD Thanks for your help! I know lots of people misplace commas and it's going to be a bit hard to explain since they can be put in various ways, but it's important and worth it ^_^ Also good thinking in the humor part. I guess that will make it more interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rate a guide Vide
PostSubject: Re: Rate a guide Rate a guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate a guide

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokéNaruto Forum :: Entertainment :: Games and Riddles-