PokéNaruto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokéNaruto Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Time and Date
Partners/Affiliates
Partners
SSPokémon

Affiliates
User Control Panel

Your profile

Edit Profile

Preferences

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Members

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PMs sent

Other

Topics being watched

Share | 

Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
zZJoennZz
zZJoennZz

Custom User Title : Clannad Biggest Fan
Male Posts : 297

Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Vide http://giratinascave.pcriot.com
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 3:14 am

9 out of 10? ^^ It's looks nice.. I like the background.. Very Happy

Rate this.. Very Happy
Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 AoiSakuraa

Messing around C4Ds.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Song
Song

Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:02 pm

8.5/10. Surprised I don't like the c4d with the lines going /// o.o;

Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Edward10

o.o; My first successful signature... Surprised any ways I can improve on it? :3
Other than the box and the my name placement? x.x;
Back to top Go down
WonderGirl
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
WonderGirl

Custom User Title : Super Hero, ready to save you
Female Posts : 541

Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Vide http://www.pokenaruto.cz.cc/
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:57 am

Well you could improve the font color and add effects to it (changing color, drop shadow, glow, etc.) and I don't like the render that much and I don't like the background because one part is mostly white and the other part is mostly black so I think you could add more effects to it (smudging + c4Ds). 6.5/10
Back to top Go down
Song
Song

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:32 pm

I actually have no idea how to smudge and use c4ds properly. ;-; I don't even know how to do text effects Dx. I just started like 3 days ago. Any idea how you do that? >.>;
Back to top Go down
zZJoennZz
zZJoennZz

Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Vide http://giratinascave.pcriot.com
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:04 am

This is bad I think.. Sad
Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 1232132133
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator
Shadow

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 10:31 am

TomoyaPwns14 wrote:

Dude thats awesome
better than anything i ever did O.O
Back to top Go down
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Galukxy

Female Posts : 299

Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Vide http://sspokemon.netii.net
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:17 am

Song wrote:
8.5/10. Surprised I don't like the c4d with the lines going /// o.o;

Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Edward10

o.o; My first successful signature... Surprised any ways I can improve on it? :3
Other than the box and the my name placement? x.x;

I loved the smudge effects, but the only problem I could say was text. Try to use clipping masks ^^

TomoyaPwns14 wrote:

It's not bad, but still a good tag same as I said for Song, try clipping masks with the text.
Back to top Go down
WonderGirl
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
WonderGirl

Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Vide http://www.pokenaruto.cz.cc/
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:39 am

Song wrote:
I actually have no idea how to smudge and use c4ds properly. ;-; I don't even know how to do text effects Dx. I just started like 3 days ago. Any idea how you do that? >.>;

Smudge tutorial
c4D tutorial
Smudge + c4D tutorial

TomoyaPwns14 wrote:

I think it's actually good, apart from the font. Well done! I like the way you used to c4D especially Wink And as for the font, try to get something that: matches the color, uses a smaller size and doesn't use that thick white outline xD 8/10
Back to top Go down
Song
Song

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 2:31 pm

WonderGirl wrote:
Song wrote:

Smudge tutorial
c4D tutorial
Smudge + c4D tutorial

Those actually work for Gimp? :l
Back to top Go down
zZJoennZz
zZJoennZz

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:33 pm

I think no.... :/

Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Cc8
Back to top Go down
WonderGirl
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
WonderGirl

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:59 am

Song wrote:
WonderGirl wrote:
Song wrote:

Smudge tutorial
c4D tutorial
Smudge + c4D tutorial

Those actually work for Gimp? :l

Oh shame you don't have Photoshop :/ Well I think the second one can be done in GIMP but here are some other ones:

c4D Tutorial 1
c4D Tutorial 2
Smudge Tutorial
Fade Smudge Tutorial
Smudge Brushes

I think that's enough for now xD

TomoyaPwns14 wrote:
I think no.... :/

Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Cc8

Much better! You applied your smudging really well. The text is also great, I would have just put it a bit more to the bottom-left. I guess the only you could add is a c4D! Good job 8.5/10
Back to top Go down
Song
Song

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 9:44 am

WonderGirl wrote:

Oh shame you don't have Photoshop :/ Well I think the second one can be done in GIMP but here are some other ones:

c4D Tutorial 1
c4D Tutorial 2
Smudge Tutorial
Fade Smudge Tutorial
Smudge Brushes

I think that's enough for now xD

Ah. Thanks. Hopefully, someone like me can comprehend what's in the tutorials. Yes. It's a shame I don't any PS anymore. But I had CS3 before, had to reformat my whole computer, and lost my product key. Still, no text effects other than clipping masks?
Back to top Go down
WonderGirl
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
WonderGirl

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:05 am

Sorry but I can't help you with text because it's horrible in GIMP. Before I had PS, I usually applied the text with another program called Photofiltre because GIMP's text formatting is plain stupid B| Maybe try getting Paint.net or something that you could use for the text.
Back to top Go down
Song
Song

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:10 am

WonderGirl wrote:
Sorry but I can't help you with text because it's horrible in GIMP. Before I had PS, I usually applied the text with another program called Photofiltre because GIMP's text formatting is plain stupid B| Maybe try getting Paint.net or something that you could use for the text.

ah. Okay. :S Yeah I did notice that Gimp's text function is somewhat plain. I never heard of Photofiltre but I will try it. c: Paint.net may or may not work on this 90s computer lol. But I will try it anyways. But one thing that's great about gimp, that it's free,easy to use and saves you a few hundred on photoshop. But Gimp is in no competition with PS. Any idea if Paint Shop Pro is good? c:
Back to top Go down
zZJoennZz
zZJoennZz

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 4kbiau
what about this?

Last edited by TomoyaPwns14 on Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong typing ^^)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:26 am

zZJoennZz wrote:
Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 4kbiau
what about this?
Thats awesome Very Happy
Well i took a break and heres something i threw together an hour ago
Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Shadow
Back to top Go down
zZJoennZz
zZJoennZz

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:00 pm

I like the way you use the text and the place of Shadow.. Very Happy(the render) nice text effect! lol
give it a 8.5/10
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:03 am

zZJoennZz wrote:
I like the way you use the text and the place of Shadow.. Very Happy(the render) nice text effect! lol
give it a 8.5/10

Thanks but i didnt like it that way so i just did it like this
Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Shadow-1
Back to top Go down
zZJoennZz
zZJoennZz

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:23 am

but, that's awesome.. btw way.. give it 8/10 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Galukxy

Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Vide http://sspokemon.netii.net
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:04 pm

It's been a while since I've made a graphic so I'd thought I'll give it a go :S
btw ignore the galukxy text at the bottom I just put it there so nobody would take it.
Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Ho-oh10

I think there's something missing out of it, but well this was just a practice one.
Back to top Go down
zZJoennZz
zZJoennZz

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:42 am

Maybe it's too good! but It looks empty to me..(me only!) uhmm.. maybe 8.7/10 Very Happy

this is for me.. Very Happy

Playing around smudging and pen tooling.. Smile
Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 LoL
Back to top Go down
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Galukxy

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:25 am

Awesome tag dude! :3 I like how you've used the flow and the lighting and colouring too is fantastic! great job!.

Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 347ehjs
I don't know what made me make one based on Dawn, but I did use a C4D this time plus gradient maps came in handy ALOT.
Can you guys rate my signature too please?
thank you~.
Back to top Go down
zZJoennZz
zZJoennZz

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:10 pm

It's awesome! the pen tool looks cool in the arm of Dawn! XD
9/10! ^^ awesome!

Another one Black Rock Shooter Smile
Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 HEY
Back to top Go down
Reverb
Reverb

Custom User Title : only time will tell
Male Posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:27 am

circleysss any blue my favourite colour. 10/10

Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 1C-1

something i made while i was bored. I made the avy with the photobucket photo editor just to see if it was good or not..
Back to top Go down
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Galukxy

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:13 am

It's good, but the only thing I could say is try to work with the text more.
Like using clipping marks or blend it in more.
As for me, I made a Nidoking banner and I wanted to keep it nice and simple.. but I think it needs improvement:
Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Nidoki10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokéNaruto Forum :: Other :: Creations-