PokéNaruto Forum


 
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Time and Date
Partners/Affiliates
Partners
SSPokémon

Affiliates
User Control Panel

Your profile

Edit Profile

Preferences

Signature

Avatar

Social

Friends and Foes

Members

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PMs sent

 Other

Topics being watched


Share | 
 

 Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
WonderGirl
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
avatar

Custom User Title : Super Hero, ready to save you
Female Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 21
Location : Behind you

View user profile http://www.pokenaruto.cz.cc/
PostSubject: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:08 am

Need help to improve your GFX or artistic skills? Post your artwork here and our members will comment and criticize to help you get better. Members will have to be totally honest in here, but as well as respectful. If you have an opinion about something, it's okay, it can help the person but remember to explain your points because only saying things like "I think it sucks" or "Could be improved" doesn't help because the person doesn't see how they can improve. If you can't construct good enough criticism, then it is no use posting in the first place. You may post links to brushes and c4D's for a particular person to use that you think can improve their graphics. Please also include a rating out of 10 or 20 for the person's artwork. As for sketches and drawings, the same rules apply.

And everybody, if a person doesn't like what you have made but didn't say anything bad enough to hurt your feelings, don't take things the wrong way. Not everyone has the same taste, bear that in mind. We are just here to help. If you don't want to do something, nobody is forcing you. This is just a way to help you see how people look at your artwork and it also helps you see things from a different point of view.

Later on I will add links to brushes, c4D's and tutorials, and if you would like to submit any of them, you are welcome to do so in this thread or by PM. For now, here are the terms that you might like to use when commenting and criticising to facilitate your explanations:

Spoiler:
 

Here is an image version:

Spoiler:
 


You may now start posting!




PM ✗ Pair: Piplup_Trainer ✗ Sister: Galukxy ✗ Evil Twin: Pokestick, good times. ✗ Cousin: ☆Zeal_21☆ ✗ Twin Brother: ELVIS ✗ Stalking Buddy: The Last One ✗ VM
Back to top Go down
Song
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-07-29

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:23 am

I've seen members on PC having signature icons.. any idea how to do that? o.o or is it just putting 3 images side by side? Dx google won't give me an tuts.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-04-14

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:26 am

No way, i totally own this thread


Back to top Go down
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Female Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-02-10
Age : 23
Location : England-UK

View user profile http://sspokemon.netii.net
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:59 am

Song wrote:
I've seen members on PC having signature icons.. any idea how to do that? o.o or is it just putting 3 images side by side? Dx google won't give me an tuts.

Close, but there are many software such as Gimp and photoshop where you can enhance it.
here's some icon tutorials
http://meuxfeux.deviantart.com/art/Icon-Tutorial-1-Neku-126071359?q=boost%3Apopular+photoshop+icon+tutorial&qo=153
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=photoshop+icon+tutorial#/d1favxk
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2009/002/2/b/Blue_Washout_Icon_Tutorial_by_Blackbird97.png
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=photoshop%20icon%20tutorial&order=9&offset=120#/d10i2mo

Deviant art has a huge range of tutorials for signatures and beginner techniques.

Naruto wrote:
No way, i totally own this thread
Yes, you do, don't you? :/
Can you rate these please and give me some advice, preferably more on the text styles?

This one, I did in a similar kind of flow to my haruhi signature people liked.

this one I used a tutorial originally for gimp but I did it on Photoshop because my Gimp is failing to load at the moment.

and Yes I fail at text too D:



||★Pair= Yung_link★Sisters=诶伊艾诶豆诶维伊, WonderGirl and PokemonCrazy_★Brothers=AuraGaurdian ,Pokemaster_99,The Last One,STFUNAPPA1 and Agent Clank★Half-Cousin or other known as Cuzzy= Pokestick, goodtimes AKA PG Tips★Cousins= Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april and Furball The Umbreon/HybridTheory★Partner in time= ELVISTHEGUY★The Darkest Gale=Partner in Crime|Formspring|Website|Tag made by me||
Ask me a question at my formspring
Back to top Go down
Song
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-07-29

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:30 am

Galukxy wrote:
Song wrote:
I've seen members on PC having signature icons.. any idea how to do that? o.o or is it just putting 3 images side by side? Dx google won't give me an tuts.

Close, but there are many software such as Gimp and photoshop where you can enhance it.
here's some icon tutorials
http://meuxfeux.deviantart.com/art/Icon-Tutorial-1-Neku-126071359?q=boost%3Apopular+photoshop+icon+tutorial&qo=153
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=photoshop+icon+tutorial#/d1favxk
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2009/002/2/b/Blue_Washout_Icon_Tutorial_by_Blackbird97.png
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=photoshop%20icon%20tutorial&order=9&offset=120#/d10i2mo

Deviant art has a huge range of tutorials for signatures and beginner techniques.

Naruto wrote:
No way, i totally own this thread
Yes, you do, don't you? :/
Can you rate these please and give me some advice, preferably more on the text styles?

This one, I did in a similar kind of flow to my haruhi signature people liked.

this one I used a tutorial originally for gimp but I did it on Photoshop because my Gimp is failing to load at the moment.

and Yes I fail at text too D:

Ah, Thanks. (: Now I need to figure out how to use gimp correctly and find some stocks. xD.

O__O! I really like the FMA one. It's so shiny. and the background and picture or Edward..is..god. :O Nice job! But for the first one. I could barely see the text. Maybe because I'm blind. But yeah, I had to take a better look at it to notice "Galukxy"

8/10 for first
11/10 for second. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Female Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-02-10
Age : 23
Location : England-UK

View user profile http://sspokemon.netii.net
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:04 am

Song wrote:
Galukxy wrote:
Song wrote:
I've seen members on PC having signature icons.. any idea how to do that? o.o or is it just putting 3 images side by side? Dx google won't give me an tuts.

Close, but there are many software such as Gimp and photoshop where you can enhance it.
here's some icon tutorials
http://meuxfeux.deviantart.com/art/Icon-Tutorial-1-Neku-126071359?q=boost%3Apopular+photoshop+icon+tutorial&qo=153
http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&q=photoshop+icon+tutorial#/d1favxk
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2009/002/2/b/Blue_Washout_Icon_Tutorial_by_Blackbird97.png
http://browse.deviantart.com/?q=photoshop%20icon%20tutorial&order=9&offset=120#/d10i2mo

Deviant art has a huge range of tutorials for signatures and beginner techniques.

Naruto wrote:
No way, i totally own this thread
Yes, you do, don't you? :/
Can you rate these please and give me some advice, preferably more on the text styles?

This one, I did in a similar kind of flow to my haruhi signature people liked.

this one I used a tutorial originally for gimp but I did it on Photoshop because my Gimp is failing to load at the moment.

and Yes I fail at text too D:

Ah, Thanks. (: Now I need to figure out how to use gimp correctly and find some stocks. xD.

O__O! I really like the FMA one. It's so shiny. and the background and picture or Edward..is..god. :O Nice job! But for the first one. I could barely see the text. Maybe because I'm blind. But yeah, I had to take a better look at it to notice "Galukxy"

8/10 for first
11/10 for second. Very Happy

Thank you! ;D
and your welcome.

anyone got any good tutorials for Photoshop?



||★Pair= Yung_link★Sisters=诶伊艾诶豆诶维伊, WonderGirl and PokemonCrazy_★Brothers=AuraGaurdian ,Pokemaster_99,The Last One,STFUNAPPA1 and Agent Clank★Half-Cousin or other known as Cuzzy= Pokestick, goodtimes AKA PG Tips★Cousins= Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april and Furball The Umbreon/HybridTheory★Partner in time= ELVISTHEGUY★The Darkest Gale=Partner in Crime|Formspring|Website|Tag made by me||
Ask me a question at my formspring
Back to top Go down
WonderGirl
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
avatar

Custom User Title : Super Hero, ready to save you
Female Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 21
Location : Behind you

View user profile http://www.pokenaruto.cz.cc/
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:55 am

OM MY HOLY GOD I LOVE THE SECOND ONE *JAW FALLS OUT* 10/10

Oh and for the first it's nice too but it's a bit too dark. Maybe add a lighting effect under the render just to brighten it up a bit. 7/10

Oh and tutorials --> http://www.sigtutorials.com/
There is also this to learn how to make different effects and stuff --> http://photoshoptutorials.ws/




PM ✗ Pair: Piplup_Trainer ✗ Sister: Galukxy ✗ Evil Twin: Pokestick, good times. ✗ Cousin: ☆Zeal_21☆ ✗ Twin Brother: ELVIS ✗ Stalking Buddy: The Last One ✗ VM
Back to top Go down
Song
Member
Member
avatar

Posts : 80
Join date : 2010-07-29

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:23 pm

Surprised Mmm. I can't google or use any search engine atm. >: So I only rely on DA. Plus. I use GIMP. Dx any good sites besides Gimptalk Surprised? Gotta learnsome avatar enchancing techniques.
Oh I can't use any search engines because I have a corrupted internet cache file. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Female Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-02-10
Age : 23
Location : England-UK

View user profile http://sspokemon.netii.net
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:01 am

Song wrote:
:o Mmm. I can't google or use any search engine atm. >: So I only rely on DA. Plus. I use GIMP. Dx any good sites besides Gimptalk :o? Gotta learnsome avatar enchancing techniques.
Oh I can't use any search engines because I have a corrupted internet cache file. :o

http://www.gamexe.net/gimp/

That has a couple of tutorials. I deleted my Gimp because it kept failing to load :/
and I use Photoshop more! fuhaha >:D

What's easier to use? Gimp or Photoshop?



||★Pair= Yung_link★Sisters=诶伊艾诶豆诶维伊, WonderGirl and PokemonCrazy_★Brothers=AuraGaurdian ,Pokemaster_99,The Last One,STFUNAPPA1 and Agent Clank★Half-Cousin or other known as Cuzzy= Pokestick, goodtimes AKA PG Tips★Cousins= Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april and Furball The Umbreon/HybridTheory★Partner in time= ELVISTHEGUY★The Darkest Gale=Partner in Crime|Formspring|Website|Tag made by me||
Ask me a question at my formspring
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-04-14

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:57 am


Cold Fusion wrote:
I love your icons a bunch I have to say, I could never do icons here myself but that's not the point. xp I have to say out of the two programs you've used your best work to the end has to be GIMP, but I really do love the Photoshop ones. It would be good if you could use both programs at once and make graphics on both.


This one has to be your best out of the Photoshop section that you have but I'd say that the render is blending in too much in colour with the background, maybe a bit brighter? The flow is perfect though.


For the GIMP section this has to be my favourite, it's so..spacy looking. I like space. The only problem for this one is for me the text seems out of place.

The newest one you have is superb I have to say but you have a random black patch at the side which is completely empty, it happens, what I do is usually cut down the signature to the right size or completly start again (which I'm sure you wouldn't want to do). A fail graphics maker is doing this review by the way, you don't have to take my advice.

Keep up the work! C:
Hmm gal, I like the first on better, but it seems to be doing the same thing again, and for the text how bout lowering the opacity so it gives a faded effect (:.


Back to top Go down
Reverb
Member
Member
avatar

Custom User Title : only time will tell
Male Posts : 203
Join date : 2010-02-22
Age : 8

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Anyone know a site where i can get good renders?
Back to top Go down
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Female Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-02-10
Age : 23
Location : England-UK

View user profile http://sspokemon.netii.net
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:33 am

Thank you, Spirit! ;D

As for you Reverb, try Planet renders or usually Photobucket or Tiny pic have a collection of renders depending on what you type up.

Ok, I wanted to make a Lucky star theme, starring Konata in it and I gave it ago with the pen tools. So, can someone give me some advice on this?



I kind of messed up a little on the pen tool though D:



||★Pair= Yung_link★Sisters=诶伊艾诶豆诶维伊, WonderGirl and PokemonCrazy_★Brothers=AuraGaurdian ,Pokemaster_99,The Last One,STFUNAPPA1 and Agent Clank★Half-Cousin or other known as Cuzzy= Pokestick, goodtimes AKA PG Tips★Cousins= Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april and Furball The Umbreon/HybridTheory★Partner in time= ELVISTHEGUY★The Darkest Gale=Partner in Crime|Formspring|Website|Tag made by me||
Ask me a question at my formspring
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-04-14

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:34 am

Galukxy wrote:
Thank you, Spirit! ;D

As for you Reverb, try Planet renders or usually Photobucket or Tiny pic have a collection of renders depending on what you type up.

Ok, I wanted to make a Lucky star theme, starring Konata in it and I gave it ago with the pen tools. So, can someone give me some advice on this?



I kind of messed up a little on the pen tool though D:
Try zooming in and then pen tooling, that way its more precise.


Back to top Go down
WonderGirl
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
avatar

Custom User Title : Super Hero, ready to save you
Female Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 21
Location : Behind you

View user profile http://www.pokenaruto.cz.cc/
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:47 am

Hm do you guys think I should make a tutorial? I need to show the world how to add effects on the render lol. There are many ways to make it look better such as smudge then overlay or lighten.




PM ✗ Pair: Piplup_Trainer ✗ Sister: Galukxy ✗ Evil Twin: Pokestick, good times. ✗ Cousin: ☆Zeal_21☆ ✗ Twin Brother: ELVIS ✗ Stalking Buddy: The Last One ✗ VM
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-04-14

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:58 am

WonderGirl wrote:
Hm do you guys think I should make a tutorial? I need to show the world how to add effects on the render lol. There are many ways to make it look better such as smudge then overlay or lighten.
Like Gradient maps and saturation ;D


Back to top Go down
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Female Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-02-10
Age : 23
Location : England-UK

View user profile http://sspokemon.netii.net
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:20 am

Chocolate wrote:
Galukxy wrote:
Thank you, Spirit! ;D

As for you Reverb, try Planet renders or usually Photobucket or Tiny pic have a collection of renders depending on what you type up.

Ok, I wanted to make a Lucky star theme, starring Konata in it and I gave it ago with the pen tools. So, can someone give me some advice on this?



I kind of messed up a little on the pen tool though D:
Try zooming in and then pen tooling, that way its more precise.

I re-made it and I didn't use the pen tool this time. I made a square box, filled it in with colour. Then used the ripple effect.



but still there's something missing from it. :S



||★Pair= Yung_link★Sisters=诶伊艾诶豆诶维伊, WonderGirl and PokemonCrazy_★Brothers=AuraGaurdian ,Pokemaster_99,The Last One,STFUNAPPA1 and Agent Clank★Half-Cousin or other known as Cuzzy= Pokestick, goodtimes AKA PG Tips★Cousins= Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april and Furball The Umbreon/HybridTheory★Partner in time= ELVISTHEGUY★The Darkest Gale=Partner in Crime|Formspring|Website|Tag made by me||
Ask me a question at my formspring
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-04-14

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:51 am

A bitta saturation?


Back to top Go down
WonderGirl
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
avatar

Custom User Title : Super Hero, ready to save you
Female Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 21
Location : Behind you

View user profile http://www.pokenaruto.cz.cc/
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:05 am

Hey guys! I just finished this tag I was working on for ages but I couldn't find a good tutorial. I'm still not satisfied with it though, I want it to look professional. But I still thought I wanted to have it rated. What do you think?





PM ✗ Pair: Piplup_Trainer ✗ Sister: Galukxy ✗ Evil Twin: Pokestick, good times. ✗ Cousin: ☆Zeal_21☆ ✗ Twin Brother: ELVIS ✗ Stalking Buddy: The Last One ✗ VM
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-04-14

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:23 am

WonderGirl wrote:
Hey guys! I just finished this tag I was working on for ages but I couldn't find a good tutorial. I'm still not satisfied with it though, I want it to look professional. But I still thought I wanted to have it rated. What do you think?


Ill rate your tag if you rate mine Razz ->


Back to top Go down
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Female Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-02-10
Age : 23
Location : England-UK

View user profile http://sspokemon.netii.net
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Chocolate wrote:
A bitta saturation?
I figured it out ;p I didn't add flow or extra lighting.

WonderGirl wrote:
Hey guys! I just finished this tag I was working on for ages but I couldn't find a good tutorial. I'm still not satisfied with it though, I want it to look professional. But I still thought I wanted to have it rated. What do you think?

I love it!!! it's kaiwii :3 but still there's something missing from it.

Chocolate wrote:

Ill rate your tag if you rate mine Razz ->

and this tag is pretty cool as always ;D I think it's a little bit empty somehow but both of your graphics are great!

Now, I'm just gonna cut in the line.
I was just playing around with gradiant maps and C4Ds on this, but what do you think should be improved on this?

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Male Posts : 105
Join date : 2010-04-14

View user profile
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:35 am

Galukxy wrote:
Chocolate wrote:
A bitta saturation?
I figured it out ;p I didn't add flow or extra lighting.

WonderGirl wrote:
Hey guys! I just finished this tag I was working on for ages but I couldn't find a good tutorial. I'm still not satisfied with it though, I want it to look professional. But I still thought I wanted to have it rated. What do you think?

I love it!!! it's kaiwii :3 but still there's something missing from it.

Chocolate wrote:

Ill rate your tag if you rate mine Razz ->

and this tag is pretty cool as always ;D I think it's a little bit empty somehow but both of your graphics are great!

Now, I'm just gonna cut in the line.
I was just playing around with gradiant maps and C4Ds on this, but what do you think should be improved on this?


i figured so i did this;


Back to top Go down
WonderGirl
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
avatar

Custom User Title : Super Hero, ready to save you
Female Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 21
Location : Behind you

View user profile http://www.pokenaruto.cz.cc/
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 am

Chocolate wrote:
Galukxy wrote:
Chocolate wrote:
A bitta saturation?
I figured it out ;p I didn't add flow or extra lighting.

WonderGirl wrote:
Hey guys! I just finished this tag I was working on for ages but I couldn't find a good tutorial. I'm still not satisfied with it though, I want it to look professional. But I still thought I wanted to have it rated. What do you think?

I love it!!! it's kaiwii :3 but still there's something missing from it.

Chocolate wrote:

Ill rate your tag if you rate mine Razz ->

and this tag is pretty cool as always ;D I think it's a little bit empty somehow but both of your graphics are great!

Now, I'm just gonna cut in the line.
I was just playing around with gradiant maps and C4Ds on this, but what do you think should be improved on this?


i figured so i did this;

I think you could've blurred or smudged the edges of the render. And there's almost nothing in the background. Come on dude, you can do better than that!


Oh by the way, what do you guys think of this:





PM ✗ Pair: Piplup_Trainer ✗ Sister: Galukxy ✗ Evil Twin: Pokestick, good times. ✗ Cousin: ☆Zeal_21☆ ✗ Twin Brother: ELVIS ✗ Stalking Buddy: The Last One ✗ VM
Back to top Go down
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Female Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-02-10
Age : 23
Location : England-UK

View user profile http://sspokemon.netii.net
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:05 pm

I knew I smudged a tad too much D:D:D:
Awesome tag! as always sis Wink



||★Pair= Yung_link★Sisters=诶伊艾诶豆诶维伊, WonderGirl and PokemonCrazy_★Brothers=AuraGaurdian ,Pokemaster_99,The Last One,STFUNAPPA1 and Agent Clank★Half-Cousin or other known as Cuzzy= Pokestick, goodtimes AKA PG Tips★Cousins= Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april and Furball The Umbreon/HybridTheory★Partner in time= ELVISTHEGUY★The Darkest Gale=Partner in Crime|Formspring|Website|Tag made by me||
Ask me a question at my formspring
Back to top Go down
WonderGirl
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
avatar

Custom User Title : Super Hero, ready to save you
Female Posts : 541
Join date : 2010-01-23
Age : 21
Location : Behind you

View user profile http://www.pokenaruto.cz.cc/
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:38 am

Thanks! A rating out of ten please?

Oh and please rate this one too:





PM ✗ Pair: Piplup_Trainer ✗ Sister: Galukxy ✗ Evil Twin: Pokestick, good times. ✗ Cousin: ☆Zeal_21☆ ✗ Twin Brother: ELVIS ✗ Stalking Buddy: The Last One ✗ VM
Back to top Go down
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
avatar

Female Posts : 299
Join date : 2010-02-10
Age : 23
Location : England-UK

View user profile http://sspokemon.netii.net
PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:00 pm

@WonderGirl- Epic sauce ;D A+ with that

So, I took your advice on vector grunges and I got this



what do you think of it?



||★Pair= Yung_link★Sisters=诶伊艾诶豆诶维伊, WonderGirl and PokemonCrazy_★Brothers=AuraGaurdian ,Pokemaster_99,The Last One,STFUNAPPA1 and Agent Clank★Half-Cousin or other known as Cuzzy= Pokestick, goodtimes AKA PG Tips★Cousins= Ashist_Wilketch_mark_april and Furball The Umbreon/HybridTheory★Partner in time= ELVISTHEGUY★The Darkest Gale=Partner in Crime|Formspring|Website|Tag made by me||
Ask me a question at my formspring
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread

Back to top Go down
 

Official GFX & Art Help and Rating Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokéNaruto Forum :: Other :: Creations-