PokéNaruto Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PokéNaruto Forum

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Time and Date
Partners/Affiliates
Partners
SSPokémon

Affiliates
User Control Panel

Your profile

Edit Profile

Preferences

Signature

Social

Friends and Foes

Members

Groups

Private messages

Inbox

PMs sent

Other

Topics being watched

Share | 

You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cold Fusion
Cold Fusion

Custom User Title : Disasterriffic...
Female Posts : 8

You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! Vide
PostSubject: You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:05 am

Rawr. Kon'nichiwa people of this forum. I saw a link to this website in WonderGirl's signature (which I love by the way) on PokeCommunity, I thought I may as well give it a join. I love both Pokemon and Naruto (obviously) but I love too many things, it'd take forever to list them all so if you do want to know give me the word and I'll tell all.

Yeah, not a very flashy entrée but yeah. Hajime mashite! C:
Back to top Go down
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Galukxy

Female Posts : 299

You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! Vide http://sspokemon.netii.net
PostSubject: Re: You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:27 am

Aha! I thought I recognized your name ^^ Welcome to Pokenaruto
Hope you have fun at the forums and it's nice to see you here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cold Fusion
Cold Fusion

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:32 am

Galukxy wrote:
Aha! I thought I recognized your name ^^ Welcome to Pokenaruto
Hope you have fun at the forums and it's nice to see you here :D

Haha, it's nice to see that people recognise the username. I recognise you to Galukxy, seem some of your graphics here and there. Thank you for the welcome and it's nice to be here. C:
Back to top Go down
Galukxy
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Galukxy

Female Posts : 299

You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! Vide http://sspokemon.netii.net
PostSubject: Re: You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 12:18 pm

Your welcome =) yeah no one would rate anything at PC since I started up a gallery Neutral so I made one here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WonderGirl
Forum Owner
Forum Owner
WonderGirl

Custom User Title : Super Hero, ready to save you
Female Posts : 541

You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! Vide http://www.pokenaruto.cz.cc/
PostSubject: Re: You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 1:21 am

Hahaha, advertising works Very Happy
Hey there, Cold Fusion! Nice to see you here Wink I hope you'll like this forum!
Back to top Go down
zZJoennZz
zZJoennZz

Custom User Title : Clannad Biggest Fan
Male Posts : 297

You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! Vide http://giratinascave.pcriot.com
PostSubject: Re: You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:58 am

nice!
Back to top Go down
Cold Fusion
Cold Fusion

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 1:00 pm

@Galukxy - Yeah, PC usually is quite the difficult place to get your graphics rated because they're many people who have opened up galleries. You made one here? I'll check it out! C:

@WonderGirl - Well I can't resist clicky things... so it works over here for little old me. Thank you for the welcome. C: I'll enjoy myself, definatly. And Kakashi rocks!

@Tomoyo Okazki - It is nice here. C:
Back to top Go down
Reverb
Reverb

Custom User Title : only time will tell
Male Posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 5:02 pm

Welcome to Pokenaruto Cold Fushion. I belived we've talked at PC aka [destinyfate]
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Administrator
Administrator
Shadow

Male Posts : 105

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:38 pm

Ello There', Welcome To Pn (I Typed In Pc Then realised Where i was >.<]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You're gonna need some gloves and a scarf, Cold Fusion's here!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PokéNaruto Forum :: Basket-